Friends if you are thinking to make a cheap PC, here you are, I will show you how you can make it yourself at your home, Nowadays are the time for single-board computer and the future will be..
Today you will learn but you need to follow my procedure carefully..
Let’s talk about the printing because all the parts are made by 3D printer.
I have tested so many printers, all I have minor issues but at last I got Anet 3D printer, it’s work flow is awesome without any kind of issues and Finally I got my adequate printing.
You will find all kinds of 3D stl. files.
You have to download all the files and open it on Cura, Just select your Printer type and Filament type
Note- For PLA filaments Hot-end temp:200 and Bed Temp:60
For ABS filaments Hot-end temp:250 and Bed Temp:100
The base must be built at 100% speed after that you can increase speed 300%
If you are Using Glass bed, please don’t forget to add adhesive on the BED for better Result
I will Also Give you the best filament, you don’t need to worry about it
As you see I used ABS Filaments for batter result.
Assemble all the parts by Following this images..
Before building the screen section you should know some information
Screen is the main factor for a PC, because bad screen experience is make you feel bad about any kind of PC
I am using 10.1 inch TFT LCD Display which has 1280X800 Resolution but you can use a monitor instead of making a display because the Raspberry pi4 supports two 4k displays, So you can use two displays for increasing workflow.
- Screen dimensions- 217mm x 135mm / 16:10
- Display dimensions- 230mm x 150 x 3.5 mm
- Panel type- a-Si TFT-LCD Panel
- Panel size- 10.1″
- Resolution (RGB)- 1280×800, WXGA
- Brightness- 350 cd/m^2
- Operating voltage- 12V (current requirement 1A-2A)
- Rated power- 6-7W
- Signal input- AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Resolution- 1280* 800,
- Plug and Play- Support
- Contrast ratio- 800:1 (Min.)
I have made a custom design for the 10.1 inch, which is flexible, you can tilt it 360 digree for batter viewing angle
You can follow this step for building the display
The display needs 5-12V @ 1Amp but 12V is batter for performance
The Display Supports Normal HDMI and VGA port but pi has micro HDMI interface, So you need micro HDMI to Normal HDMI Cable to run this machine here you can find Your Cable
let’s talk about the pi, Raspberry is one of the best and powerful single-board Computer at cheap price segment.
- Processor- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- RAM – 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- WiFi – 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless
- Bluetooth- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Ethernet – Gigabit Ethernet
- USB Ports- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO Pins- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- Display Ports- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- Display connector- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- Camera Ports- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- Audio Ports- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Graphics – H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Storage – Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Power Support- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A) GPIO Power-5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- PoE – Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Temperature- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
- A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
Storage is the main factor for OS Speed, If you are going to use lower Grade SD Card the you will experience lower speed
As the high Speed processor and Ram is necessary like High Quality Storage is also Necessary for the speed.
I brought a High Quality Class10 SD Card for you which has Read Speed: up to 100 MB/s and Video Speed: C10, U1, V10, A1
So You Can Use it for the OS installation, You have to Use at least 32GB
Raspberry pi needs [email protected] Power Input, If you are going to use 1 or 2amp then The usb will not work properly or the board will be damaged
So you should buy a Official Raspberry pi power supply or Under market Power Supply
I have tried so many operating Systems for the pi, all Os are Great but My personally Favorite is Twister OS
Which has Cool Interface and Windows10 and Mac theme Interface, You can Use any of this theme just one Click
Step1 – Download the Twister OS
You have to Download the Latest version of Twister OS from the Official Website
Step2 – Download the balenaEtcher
You can Download balenaEtcher for flash the OS, which has cool interface and simplistic
Step3 – Inject your SD Card to the Computer and Open balenaEtcher
Now Select your img.xz file , select SD Card and Select Flash.
If you are Facing Issue like “User did not grant permission” then you need to do additional Stuffs
Turn off all features of your Windows Defender.
Allow The balenaEtcher through Controlled folder access.
And close all the things, Reinsert your SD Card to the Computer
Open balenaEtcher by Clicking Run as Administrator
Now do all the same process again and all done
If you have USB 3.0 Card Reader then the process will be taken maximum 5minutes
*It will Erase all your data so make a backup all your files
Now Insert your SD Card to the Raspberry Pi and Power it On
Enjoy The Moment and Don’t Forget to Share your Experience with TecH BoyS ToyS
Thank you so Much For visiting US….